Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Robert Del Naja

otherwise known as 3D from Massive Attack. "3D was one of the early pioneers of graffiti in the UK. After getting arrested one time too many as a youth he formed part of the Wild Bunch sound system, which later transformed into Massive Attack. 3D's paintings have been used on numerous other record covers as well as his own." -- Wallkandy.net

I am a huge Massive Attack fan and a bigger UNKLE fan and I was looking at some album art and I realized that the album art to Splitting the Atom by Massive Attack Looked alot like Unkle's War Stories so I wondered who the artist was. Now knowing it's 3D I must say I love the guy even more haha.

Splitting the Atom

Photobucket

War Stories

Photobucket

The Original piece

Photobucket

Other works

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

absolutely amazing work!

No comments:

Post a Comment