Monday, May 4, 2009

Ellen Page

sooo I decided to look at portraits today to get some ideas for a shoot I'm doing tomorrow with DJ LEXX and I stumbled across one of Ellen Page and it reminded me why i have a huuuge crush on her. In my opinion Ellen Page has my heart more than Topanga Lawrence (Danielle Fisher). 

So this one goes out to you Ellen. Thank you for being the cutest canadian out there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so Ellen if youre ever in the Dirty Jersey area pleeaaaase call me or email me or something.  I want to take your picture. haha






1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to see hard candy!
    also, I finally figured out who she kinda reminds me of in her 'girl-next-door-yet-secretly-bad-ass' ways.. jena malone.

    ReplyDelete