Friday, April 3, 2009

The Met

so the city wasnt so nice to me today, it rained then got really sunny and humid, then poured. my emotions are really messed up today, and the weather felt my pain. not to mention i havent slept in 48 or so hours, at least going to the airport at 4 am was worth it

the journey begins 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the met

Photobucket

Photobucket

i needed pics of roman and greek sculptures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my heritage makes me smile

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh yea and i got to chill with tom cruise

Photobucket
scientology celebrity centre

No comments:

Post a Comment