Monday, April 6, 2009

Being Poise

today was a long day my dudes. i did really well on my english test this morning and finished my design project... also found some quirky little things lying around the apartment. right below is my completed project.

Photobucket

i was reading a book and this decided to 
pop up in it

Photobucket

this was in mark's interview for psyche class, 
i wouldve picked shorty.

Photobucket

after classes my day really begins...

Photobucket

elloh broad st.

Photobucket

went to mix 27 for dinner

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

nice little restaurant with really good food

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deana and I met up with Athena and the Barat crew afterwards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

all the artwork you just saw was made by children

Photobucket

we were locked out of their other gallery space
so of course we had to call Shameful D. from 
his studio to pick the lock...
he wasnt happy that I called him but whatever

Photobucket

after a half hour we were in

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this was amazing

Photobucket

all in all today was amazing... 
it really opened my eyes on
how much is actually out here in newark 
and how i really want my future out here. 
ive followed all my dreams so far, why not keep pushing?

and also athena is amazing!! and I'm really glad we got to chill with her, hopefully seeing a lot more of her soon

No comments:

Post a Comment